Saturday, December 17, 2005
¡Baile!
went dancing last night. we had a going away party for the volunteers that were previously in my site and are nowing going home. so we went clubbin'. i don't know if you can consider it clubbin' if you only go to one club. however, i would think there would be some different standards when you are in Guatemala....so, in conclusion, i went clubbin' last night.
4 comments:
Don Hacobo, I'm sure you danced your pants off. I know you miss your dance parties, man. I hope you wore one of your ironic/ugly shirts.
Quick question: How do you get these (!?) to go upside down on your computer?
¡magic!
jake, if you were south of the equator, would all of your ? and ! appear upside down? or would they all just swirl in the opposite direciton when you got the spins because you were out partying too long?
jdo
How do you pronounce hocobo? Where is the accent?
Post a Comment