Thursday, April 06, 2006

a shout out

I'd like to give a shout out to my brother. he just got in to medical school, was accepted to both U of M Twin Cities and to U of M Duluth. Accepted the Duluth offer. So, start being nice if you want free physicals, if that's the kind of thing you'd be interested in; you decide. in conclusion, turn your head, and say congratulations to my brother.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

free physicals. yeah, nobody can be that nice to me. thanks jake!
jdo

Berne said...

YAY! Go Josh!

Congrats buddy.

Sadie said...

Good for you Josh!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Josh! I'm jealous. Hehe... what can I say... I love Duluth and hope to go back some day. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Jake! I read your blog at work when I get the chance. Glad to hear you're still alive and all is well. I like the boots. ;-) I'm currently in Mississippi working at the Medical Center in Jackson and living with my fiance. It's a change, but I'm getting used to it. Take care.
-Alexis

Julie said...

wahoo for josh!
glad to know all of those nights of studying and not hanging out with us paid off :)
don't forget to eat your veggies!
julie