Rain is fun... I love rain. The thunder actually woke me up just yesterday. Yep, it's hot, it's humid, and it rains almost every afternoon, and ALWAYS on the weekends. But that's okay... Anyway, hope you're having fun with your worm garden Jake. Because I am a geek, are they Nematodes? Just wondering. I like to know these things... ;-) Take care of yourself down there. ~Al
4 comments:
how dare you campare me to george bush.
at least i don't randomly shoot my friends :)
i was on a bus when i sent that message. i was laughing to/at myself quite heartily at the time.
Rain is fun... I love rain. The thunder actually woke me up just yesterday. Yep, it's hot, it's humid, and it rains almost every afternoon, and ALWAYS on the weekends. But that's okay... Anyway, hope you're having fun with your worm garden Jake. Because I am a geek, are they Nematodes? Just wondering. I like to know these things... ;-) Take care of yourself down there.
~Al
hey - did you fall off the face of the earth or something?
mango.
Post a Comment