Sunday, April 16, 2006
made a cake
I made a cake. I made it essentially the same way everyone else makes a cake; with a box, except for the baking part. i do not have an oven, only a stove. but, with a big pot, an old tuna can, the lid for the pot, and a little bit of water, you've got yourself an oven. you just fill the tuna can up with water, put it in the bottom of the pot, turn on you stove, put the pan of whatever you're cookin' on top to the tuna can, and put the lid on. it turned out quite good, i was surprised. i also like to make apple crisp in this same fashion. once i made chocolate chip cookies, and a carrot cake too with some other folks. who knew?
2 comments:
What can you do with a string, chewed gum, and a tac? The possabilities are endless.
maybe I AM Macgyver?
Post a Comment