So, this is the 3rd day here in Guatemala. it´s pretty sweet. the flights were fine and everything. My host family is great, it´s a family of 6, 4 kids, 3 in their teens/early 20s and one that is 7. The 7 yr old and I played hangman last night. I don´t talk to them too much, as i can´t speak much spanish, but i watch tv with them while i study my spanish. anyways, i gotta get going, don´t want to be late for dinner(lunch for those city folk). Hi to all, hope all is awesome up at BSU, dalton, minneapolis, and everywere else.
bye!
6 comments:
are you vegetarian yet?
Jake!!
Sounds like you're having a good time. I had a champagne of beers for you this last weekend. Keep Truckin'
Miss you at Caribou. -Amy
i have....several things to say. first of all, your friends are funny. good job.
second, you are a big big dork.
third, you are lucky this is on the internet and i can't just write whatever i want.
fourth, i guess i'll be emailing you later.
lastly, stan needs me, have fun in mexico
Jaker!!!!!!
Breaking news: There is a new Get Fuzzy book which I read in all of 5 minutes. Sheryl Crow and Lance Armstrong are engaged. Josh S. is petsitting a cat named Tinkerbell who arrived in a Barbie cat carrier. The new Survivor takes place in Guatemala. I think you should do anything and everything to appear on the show. Huge, major publicity opportunity.
Well, I guess that's it. Thanks for saving the world...or Guatemala anyway.
--Sara
Jake, it's me, your Godmother, Holly!! I had coffee (latte, actually) with your Mom today and she reminded me that I had your address, so had to CHECK IT OUT when I got home and read your journal; I got all caught up in your funky spirit and just wanted to say how PROUD I am of you and what you are doing. What a great attitude you have--course, I've loved you ever since you said my waffles weren't awful!! Take care and be careful--will check in with you again soon.
Love, Holly (& Tom, too).
PS Annie's married--can you believe it?
Post a Comment