Thursday, September 22, 2005

dreams and stuff

ok, malaria medication (for the prevention of the said disease, i don't have malaria), gives a person insane dreams. the other night i had a dream that my PC training was in europe, and i was jealous that the group before us had received skydiving training. also, in the same night i dreampt that i was at a party and the rapper Ludacris was there, he had a gun.

also, the other morning i had the pleasure of eating breakfast to some very interesting music. there are not noise ordinances here, and i had the pleasure of listening to the song "informer" by Canadian very white rapper Snow. They also played as an encore "Ice Ice Baby" by our other favorite very white rapper Vanilla Ice. Snow and Ice i guess. They played some other songs too that were rediculously american, i don't remember what though.

alright, gotta go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ornery as ever. enjoy your letters.
Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Jake, I like asked for your address like weeks ago and you have yet to reply. Im attempting to be a good pen-pal, but your making it rather difficult.
I know we're not friends, but Im trying to be nice.
~kate

Anonymous said...

Oh great, now I will have Ice Ice Baby in my head all day and I don't even know the words. Can you sing it in Spanish, yet???

--Sara

Berne said...

As if Ice Ice baby wasn't bad enough in English.

If you send me your address, and a list of your favorite things from "the states", I'll send you a care package...perhaps I can get los persones del senado estudiantil to pitch in too, and we'll send you a whole bunch of greetings.

Bernicus