Thursday, July 10, 2008

some pics


Vaccinating chickens for New Castle disease

Where we have our meetings is also a daycare. The kids go crazy when I come. Partly, because they get watches. I always carry markers along with me for presentations and whatnot, so i draw a watch on everyone's wrist. They always want two, but i ask them if they've ever seen someone wearing two watches. I beat them with logic. Look closely on some of the kids' wrists, and you can see their watches.

The kids were really restless this day so I taught them how to play pato, pato, pato gris! or duck, duck, grey duck. None of that duck, duck, goose nonsense.

Those are beds of radishes. She's got a bunch of cucumbers in the back. Says the kids are always running out back to pull some up. Told her she can eat the greens too. Good source of vitamin A

4 comments:

Sara said...

Yay radishes! Tell that lady she has a lovely garden.

Also, will you draw a watch on my wrist when you come home?

Thanks for the pics!

Anonymous said...

Sara, just so you know, when he draws watches on the wrists they don't actually tell time. if you do that everyone at med-tronic will know about your intellectual status and you'll get canned. just thought you should know.
jdo

Anonymous said...

the time on those watches is correct twice a day. lay off the watches daddy, they're great.

jake

Sara said...

Yes. I'll probably have him set my watch to 12:55 because that's when I'm at lunch. That way, I can be like,

"Hey guys, look at my cool watch! Oops! It's almost 1:00. I need to get to that super-important meeting with whats-her-face. Thanks for the sandwich!"