It took about 5 tries to not cut my head off in this one. I realized recently that of all the people with whom i speak with here, the guy on the right is the person that I talk to the most. He's five years old. Most of the conversations consist of explanations of what every single thing in my room is and what it's for, and him making, and me denying the requests for candy/cookies/cake/whatever food is visible to him that is mine. At the end of every day, I ask him what he's done. Always says nothing. Then i go diatribe (you can verb this word) on him about how he never does anything, he takes it. It's good. Coming in at an extremely close second in the "people i talk to the most here constest" is myself.
3 comments:
I love your little buddies. Tell them they have awesome jeans.
--Sara
i love your buddies too. do they know they are on the internet? i mean, they are practically world famous. do they know that?!?! i demand you give them a royalty. of whatever you are making.
jdo
Hi Jake, Your mom gave me your address and mentioned the boys, so,of course, I had to take a peek. Just to let you know you're in my thoughts and prayers. Go with God as He continues to bless you. Debbie Walter
Post a Comment