I can take shots of clouds at my level looking out my window. what have you done lately?
Fair parade. NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS, but it looks pretty sweet.
Fair parade. I know what that is. Children, walking, in traditional garb.
This is your average soccer field. There's a goal in the back there. It's made of sticks.
Some terraces and stuff, because it looks cool.
2 comments:
Pretty sure my dog leaves more witty comments than that.
Ouch.
That statue thing reminds me of "the running of the Jew" from Borat. But you probably haven't seen it.
Anyway - are the elections a big deal where you're at? I heard a news story today on MPR about the elections and how crazy things are in the capital with people getting gunned down and stuff, and I thought of you, although I know you're up in the mountains and stuff. Peace out, brotha.
Post a Comment