I was watching this crazy documentary on IFC about Woody Harrelson riding bike around the US and lecturing on sustainable energy and stuff, and he stopped at this dude's worm farm in California. Naturally, I thought of you. He makes something called Worm Tea which is a powerful fertilizer and it comes from the worms digestive juices, or something like that. Do you make worm juice, b/c it sounds really awesome and I'd like to feed some to my flowers. Just thought I'd let you know :) Nicole
1 comment:
I was watching this crazy documentary on IFC about Woody Harrelson riding bike around the US and lecturing on sustainable energy and stuff, and he stopped at this dude's worm farm in California. Naturally, I thought of you. He makes something called Worm Tea which is a powerful fertilizer and it comes from the worms digestive juices, or something like that. Do you make worm juice, b/c it sounds really awesome and I'd like to feed some to my flowers. Just thought I'd let you know :) Nicole
Post a Comment