
Some mountains and trees and whatnot
So this was my ride home one day. I'm on top of a truck that is hauling returnable coke bottles and empty propane gas tanks

Here is where i would have crossed the river pre-hurricane stan.

My delicious birthday cake made in this manner
4 comments:
Great photos, Jake!
Can you make me one of your cakes when you come home?
--Sara
P.S. Josh, Josh and I made apple cobbler over a camp stove this weekend. You put the apples on the bottom and the cake mix on top. Pretty tasty.
yeah, apple cobbler. we were really roughing it. i ate so much that night i was almost sick. good times backpacking. that is all.
jdo
Hey Jake! I like the pictures. I should send you some pictures of the rash I got tromping through the cyprus swamp this last weekend checking out the alligators. It was quite an experience. Too bad it has left me all itchy. I still don't know what this mysterious "swamp rash" is yet, but I'm hoping it will go away in a couple of days. Hope all is well and that you have better luck in the mountains than I had in the swamp. ;-)
-Lex
yes...i would love some pictures of a swamp rash...that's exactly what i want. good luck with that rash Al.
Post a Comment