5 things in my fridge...I don't have a fridge...so on my shelf then?
1. Milk powder, regretably i'm am pretty much used to it. have not had a "real" glass of cow milk in 9 months or so...i should drink some o' that goat milk being sold in the park
2. The best honey in the world, no sugar added, made locally, 110% pure honey, how they get that extra 10% percent? i'll never tell (said in the voice from that one movie by that one girl). it is fantastic
3. Tea: chai, chamomile, black, and mint
4. beans
5. rice
5 Things in my closet...I don't have a closet, so on my other shelf then?
1. Shirts
2. Pants
3. Underwear
4. Socks
5. No clean sheets
ps: either this is a really boring category, or i just made it really boring
5 Things in my purse...I don't have a purse, but i do have bag thing that is culturally acceptable to be carried by men
1. My Leatherman, this is not a tiny person made out of leather, it is a tool...are you crazy or something?
2. A little notebook for writing down how many chickens i vaccinated that day and stuff like that
3. An umbrella because it's probably gonna rain
4. My memory stick
5. A camera
5 Things in my car...I don't have a car...so lets say my back yard?
1. A machete...YES!
2. A giant hoe...which oars are sometimes confused for (that's for you josh)
3. My pila where i wash my dishes and clothes
4. A fig tree
5. A bunch of worms that are turning manure into gold (not really)...(but seriously)
5 Things I wish i was doing right now
1. Seeing X-Men, but they dubbed it, grrrr
2. Hanging out like i would on a saturday night in Bemidji, those were good times
3. Understanding every word that is said to me
4. Not paying to use internet
5. Curing cancer. why not? don't you want to cure cancer? well you should
5 Things I like most about my bedroom
1. The pictures i have hung up
2. my tv
3. the fact that i have a couch in there too
4. that i can look out the window and see a huge volcano
5. i have two pillows
10 comments:
5 things I have in my garbage can at work (after 2 days of rewarding myself for coming in on the weekend).
1. Cinnamon roll popover wrapper
2. Rice Krispy Bar wrapper
3. Bag of McDonalds I couldn't finish (fries and mystery burger that was supposed to be chicken but it wasn't)
4. Plastic fork
5. Coffee cup from Caribou
5 things I have in my desk drawer.
1. eye drops
2. Flash memory cards: I don't know who's they are, how they work or what's on 'em
3. 18 coke bottle tops. I'm saving them because you can get points for them on mycokerewards.com. I'm waiting to enter them until there is a double-points period. You normally get 3 points per thing. 3x2=6!!!
4. A Medtronic thing that measures stuff on ECG strips
5. Rubber bands
--Sara
Jake,
Some notes on your post.
1. Yay machete!
2. I would like for you to call your man-purse a "murse".
3. I went to X-men with Josh last night and it was A+. Loved it. Hope you get the chance to see the non-dubbed over version.
4. Don't every throw away your Chicken Notebook. ever.
5. I'm sending you a birthday present soon, but I have to finish making one of the presents. You might get it in July.
-Sara
Jacobo: This is important to me, so that is why I am telling you: no honey has sugar added because it IS sugar. And, shit, I forgot what else I was going to say. Oh well. But just remember that honey is sugar. and bees make it. And I love bees. They make honey.
chau.
First of all, laura, you swore and i'm telling.
Second FOR THE RECORD!: jake is the one that confused an oar and a hoe and it is a rather funny story that also involes a lampshade, a life jacket, and a bathtub if anyone is interested. oh, and perhaps a snowy owl, but i don't remember for sure if that is the same story.
THIRD: jake, what is a memory stick? is that some sort of mind altering drugs? hippie.
FOURTH: jake's birthday is on june 7. that is tomorrow. everyone party like a rock star or just sit at home like i'm gonna do because my rock star days are over PRAISE THE LORD. ha. the first time i wrote that i said 'lod' instead of 'lord and that is funny.
jdo
Five things stuck in my eye:
1. saw dust
2. some of my dinner
3. sawdust
4. the image of dork sara counting her dork bottle tops.
5. saw-dust
anyone get the feeling i don't know what type of compound word sawdust is? me too.
jdo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!!
Try not to whack any kids when your busting open your pinata.
5 things I'm sending you for your birthday (when I get my act together)
1. a surprise
2. a surprise
3. a surprise
4. a surprise
5. a surprise
--Sara
You guys are just hilarious, I too am laughing at the picture of Sara counting those caps. :D
5 things on MY desk:
1. criminal background checks (has to do with the foster care licensing)
2. graph paper
3. Verizon bill from when my phone got stolen in Texas. :(
4.Directions to the church where my cousin is getting married next weekend.
5. Certificate of Citizenship application.
Oh, and Happy (belated) Birthday Jake! ~the other Sara
Important things in my freezer:
1. vegetables
2. Boca Burgers for our favorite vegetarian
3. Eggos for the same person. Said items get stolen by the party in the PEACE Corps. Hmmm....
4. ice cubes
5. ice cream
6. A beautiful green garner dragonfly for 2006 science (It was close to death when I found it so I gently induced hypothermia, I guess.)
when is/was your birthday?
~kate
birthday was the 7th of june. mom, you are a killer.
Post a Comment