I can say "i live in the western highlands of guatemala", but it's a little misleading. don't get me wrong, it's beautiful and all, but it's generally dirty, dusty or muddy, very poor, and kind of noisy. however, it is home, the western highlands of guatemala.
4 comments:
It is home (away from home)! Your commitment to that beautiful part of creation where kindness and a helping hand is needed will always be a little bit of home in your heart (even when you are home:*)
jake,
duluth has a great lake, it's superior. i saw that on a t-shirt once. you see, it's a play on words...
jdo
ps. i sometimes get points with people by saying that my brother lives in the western highlands of guatemala
you take advantage of that point getting technique while you can! because when i'm gone, you'll only be able to say "my brother used to live in the...". and that is worth fewer points.
Hmmmm...I'm thinking of moving to the Highland neighborhood of St. Paul.
Then you can say, "My sister lives in the western highlands of St. Paul." I think that sounds kinda romantic.
--Sara
Post a Comment