Friday, December 22, 2006

yep

The volcano always looks pretty awesome. It's the first thing I see when I walk out my door in the morning. However, some days, it looks extra awesome. This was yesterday afternoon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jake! That is a good Christmas present :*)

Traveler in Training said...

are you absolutely sure you don't want to trade places? i would really like to experience firsthand all the joys associated with a machete.

thanks for chatting with me on messenger. i'll sign in again in another two years, but i hope to hear from you again before then.

take care!

Berne said...

Hey Jake!

Tell Josh I send my love back :-)

I haven't heard from the kid in ages, glad to know he is still alive and kicking.

How are you, buddy?

Julie said...

At least I don't title blog entries "yep".
Come on now.
Geesh.