What? for good? If you drive up north, you better stop in St. Cloud because Bill and I are living there now. I was gonna put my number but maybe that's not a good idea. So I'll email you. Adios amigo mio!
i totally just busted out the jake dance. i even taught it to my roomies. you don't deserve the honor. you owe me for spreading your legacy. making fun of my carrots. carrots need love too. geesh. come visit me or else.
10 comments:
COME TO NEW YORK DAMNIT.
Everyone, hide your chickens.
--Sara
i can smell a chicken a kilometer away.
Julie, for a vegetarian hippie, you seem a little bit demanding. go eat some free range carrots and meditate for a while.
wait a minute, is vegetarian hippie redundant?
i dont have a witty comment, but i'd have to say that i think 'free range carrots' is about the funniest thing i've heard all day.
jdo
And what parts of MN shall you be gracing with your presence during said visit?
What? for good? If you drive up north, you better stop in St. Cloud because Bill and I are living there now. I was gonna put my number but maybe that's not a good idea. So I'll email you.
Adios amigo mio!
i totally just busted out the jake dance. i even taught it to my roomies.
you don't deserve the honor. you owe me for spreading your legacy.
making fun of my carrots.
carrots need love too.
geesh.
come visit me or else.
julie, honestly, did you just say carrots need love to?
Post a Comment