Ok, it has become apparent, that to leave out a couple parts of my day would be a grave mistake. That is, because there are things that i depend on happening so much for my happiness and sanity that occur on a daily basis. One of them is; ICE CREAM. in about a 3 minute walk, i can get ice cream, covered in chocolate, for 50 american cents. and it's delicious, really really delicious.
The other thing is "Chikys". Chikys are one of the best discoveries i have made here. they are, as the package says, "chocolate enrobed cookies". they cost 1/7th of a dollar, and they are also delicious.
alright, talk to you later.
8 comments:
The spammers have found you. I'd suggest word verification...
Am thinking you favorite thing to do is EAT. Good for you. Happy for your fun time. Love you G. / G.
Obviously we all knew you liked to eat. And to top it off for you it seems pretty 'cheap' to have your ice cream or cookies or what have it. Good for you....BUT, have you had any tuna helper out there yet? That is the question. Not gonna lie, it is still dang good here!
Rizzy
Hey Jake! This is trisha! I was just looking through the friends on my roommate's blog (Lindsi Gish)to see if I knew anyone and I know you! It's good to see you are doing well in Guatamala. Sounds exciting!
Can I link you to my blog?
Hi Jake, this is Sara (Synstelien) Lott. Your sister gave me the link to your site and I've been keeping track of you. ;) I just read an article of the devastation that the hurricane has brought to Central America. Are you anywhere near all the tragic mudslides? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9588034/ This country will always have a special place in our hearts and our family. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pictures, too.
~Sara
Link away Trisha! good to hear from you. Thanks for the tip berne. Thanks for the comments Sara.
Post a Comment