Sunday, August 28, 2005
Going tomorrow!
Hey. So i leave from the fargo airport tomorrow. Currently, i'm sitting in my hotel room as I am leaving early tomorrow, and this way i don't have to get up quite as early to make the trip to beautiful fargo, which is in the dakota of the north. got to eat at Famous Dave's tonight, best food ever! went and found some coffee at a little coffeshop a block from the hotel. they have all this stuff about being organic and getting their grounds from shade grown and fairly traded coffee beans, then they gave me my coffee in a styrofoam container. I chuckled to myself and i hope you do the same (laugh out loud for all i care). it wasn't easy saying goodbye to ma and pa and josh (hi guys!), but i got through it. I am just ready to get to guatemala and get into all this peace corps stuff. i have a stop at DC for 2 days for some orientation and whatnot. then i go. but, i am going to do a little studying and stuff, and then try to sleep which should be fun. check ya later.
2 comments:
Hey, yourself! We read your entries and will continue to check in! I'm jealous about the coffee and think the styrofoam was tacky. M:*)
Safe travels!
Post a Comment