Jake - I have a student interested in the Peace Corp. Can I have her contact you? Her name is Samantha Ford.Things are good here, though not as exotic as in your world!Pat
jake,are you sure you didn't give fleas to the chicken coup?Thanks for being the best best man ever. have fun back in guatemala.jdo
my kids break windows on teacher's cars and then stab each other.nothing happens to them...they just come back to class (unless they're being hauled away in an ambulance).wanna trade?
Julie,perhaps you should stop being so mean that your kids want to kill each other with broken glass.jdo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jake - I have a student interested in the Peace Corp. Can I have her contact you? Her name is Samantha Ford.
Things are good here, though not as exotic as in your world!
Pat
jake,
are you sure you didn't give fleas to the chicken coup?
Thanks for being the best best man ever. have fun back in guatemala.
jdo
my kids break windows on teacher's cars and then stab each other.
nothing happens to them...they just come back to class (unless they're being hauled away in an ambulance).
wanna trade?
Julie,
perhaps you should stop being so mean that your kids want to kill each other with broken glass.
jdo
Post a Comment